A shocking video of Cee Lo Green appearing to be injured by his mobile phone has appeared online.
The F**k You singer, 42, was working in his recording studio earlier today when he got the shock of his life when his phone malfunctioned.
While he chatted to a pal, his phone began smoking and then BLEW up in his face.
Security footage of the incident has appeared online, which shows the singer falling to the floor and not moving after the explosion.
It’s unclear how long CeeLo was laid on the ground, because the video doesn’t show the aftermath of the incident.
T have been several reports of phones exploding recently, including Samsung and Apple models.
Samsung recalled their Galaxy Note 7 phone earlier in the year after reports that they were catching fire due to battery issues.
The phones have also been banned from use on planes due to their high risk of explosion.
Back in 2015, CeeLo opened up about his past legal issues and insisted he shouldn’t be defined by his mistakes.